Kode PPC Anda

sorry its not about financial planning or anything...
I just sad when i know some one steal my post
This blog "Negeri Hijau" copy paste all content from my post about how to save your money

Its ok, we are in the same subject which can not use only our own thinking.. if you use only idea it is ok. But it is not fair if you copy paste all content. I did some work for posting, i got many reference idea, so i wont only copy paste one article and put it in my blog
Please for negeri hijau remove your posting, i will appreciate it... I will be ok if you only copy past a half of my content but don't do it in a full content.


Kode PPC Anda

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Busby SEO Test

8 comments

  1. Mel_Cole  

    May 5, 2009 at 11:31 PM

    Hi! thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you can follow me and add me in your blog list. Followed and added you to mine. Thanks!

  2. Abbey Mae  

    May 6, 2009 at 5:21 AM

    was here visiting.....

  3. Lyla  

    May 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM

    wah emang nyebelin tuh kalo orang copas gak ijin, gak punya rasa menghargai jerih payah pemikiran org lain

  4. maggie  

    May 6, 2009 at 1:03 PM

    omg! plagiarism at it's finest...

  5. onlinewriter  

    May 7, 2009 at 3:03 AM

    that's plagiarism!that's so aweful!i hate people who steal things but i despise people who steal ideas.something must be done before that parasite steals posts from more bloggers.does anybody here know where to report plagiarism?

  6. Learn Forex  

    May 7, 2009 at 5:45 AM

    This is a good post. You are absolutely right!
    Thanks for sharing the information :)
    It is very useful!

  7. BlackBerry  

    May 8, 2009 at 5:18 AM

    Feel sorry for you. It's OK, now, i guess? Visiting by n :)

  8. Mkcoy  

    May 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM

    oh wow that's dirty. You should report him to copyscape.